St. George, a county seat of Washington County, is the major city in the southern part of Utah, with a population of around 100,000. The town is recognized as the ‘Year-Round Golf Capital of Utah’ & boasts around a dozen of excellent golf courses – where it is difficult not to be abstracted by the surrounding setting. St. George has become not only a popular tourist destination & gateway to surrounding dramatic scenery; it has also become progressively popular as the place to relocate & retire to.
In case you are the one who wants to enjoy the best of climate along with the lifestyle of St. George – you aren’t alone. Washington County has become one of the fastest-growing counties in recent years – growing by an amazing 50%. Several respected organizations, including AARP & Money magazine, have rated the St. George area as one of the best places in the country to retire and an ultimate place for Utah property management. And, as far as the home rental appreciating the value –the greater St. George area is number one in-home appreciation. In case you are thinking of looking for a suitable house, just go online.
Utah Cities which Made the top List
Logan, St. George, Salt Lake City & Orem all made Relocate Top 100 Cities to Live In, while CNN Money’s 2011 100 Best Cities to Live ranked following Utah cities – Farmington #12, North Logan #63, North Salt Lake #23, Lindon #81, & Draper #85. All such cities were largely selected for their family-friendly, safe, & quiet atmospheres.
- Farmington is situated 20 minutes from Salt Lake City’s job market & cultural events. The place offers several homes for rent in Washington, Utah. Home styles range from turn of Century styles to affordable modern dwellings with an average three-bedroom house.
- North Salt Lake is located in South Davis County, having severalrental property management Utah. It has a community feel, 63% of the job growth in the last ten years, a large industrial area, lots of recreational activities & diverse Utah homes that range from high-rent to reasonable.
- North Logan is a peaceful & friendly place with homes on large lots. Utah State Univesity is the largest employer in the town. Surrounded by the mountains, North Logan is two hours north of Salt Lake City with a slightly isolated feel. It is one of the besttownhomes for rent in St George, Utah.
- Lindon is a suburb located 15 minutes from Provo near Utah Lake & Wasatch Mountains. It is recognized for its country feel & large lots. Median home prices are around $250,000. Manufacturing is a major source of jobs and some tech jobs, including Symantec. The town provides an aquatics center & senior center for its increasing community of retirees.
- Draper is located an hour from Salt Lake City. It is well-known for hand gliding & paragliding, 70 miles of biking & hiking trails & it has a new outdoor amphitheatre that offers shows & concerts. Residents can enjoy the view of the Oquirrh Mountains. Local employers include eBay & Edwards Lifesciences.
Several other factors have helped contribute to St. George’s fantastic reputation. With amazing scenery in the area such as the Pine Valley Mountain, Snow Valley State Park & Zion National Park, it is the slice of Utah amphitheater world-renowned for its lovely outdoor spaces. Utah is also consecrated by the fact that they bear one of the lower crime rates in this nation. All these factors have combined to make the St. George area one that presents the highly desirable package for houses for rent in Saint George, Utah.
There are several other very attractive aspects to the St. George area. There is a new regional airport in the works that will certainly be integral in bringing more business to this area’s already thriving economy. So thriving, in fact, that St. George was the fastest-growing metro area in the nation. This area has also developed into a well-known golf destination with a great selection of courses to challenge the skills of any golfer.
St. George has developed into quite the place. With the flow of time, it is recognized that this place has come out as the finest place where one can enjoy their stay. With the business sector growing & the residential sector matching its pace, St. George is certainly the place to watch! So, all the ones thinking of living here make up the best decision.
With so much to offer its residents, including a great variety of communities and housing types, from condos to single-family homes, Utah is the perfect place to call home. Its diverse cultural attractions, recreational sports, and high quality and standard of living, high ranking schools and universities, together with its robust and growing economy, make Utah one of the desired places to work, live, & play.