Emission Measure For Flue Gas Analyzer
It is important in industrial companies that plants are run efficiently and that there is at the same time as little environmental pollution as possible in the process. Flue gas analyzer help you here in terms of compliance with statutory emission-limit values, as well as monitoring and optimizing thermal manufacturing processes.
Measuring the exhaust gas is an excellent way to optimize fuel and air input. Testo manufactures continuous and portable flue gas analyzer for this purpose. A flue gas analyzer will enable you to measure the concentrations of various gases and adjust burners on a boiler to help achieve optimal combustion as analyzer will help measure emission various gas pollutants in the exhaust for environmental and emissions measure reasons.
Instruments for flue gas analysis and emission measurement play an important role in this process. They help you to increase efficiency, to comply with statutory emission measure limit values and they are indispensable when it comes to monitoring and optimising thermal manufacturing processes.
In most countries, operation of all types of industrial plants is subject to strict regulations governing exhaust gas emissions into the atmosphere.
- Verify that the components defined as pollutants do not exceed certain limit values in the flue gas
- Carry out a preliminary flue gas analysis before an official emissions reading
Flue gas analysis instruments are one of the items of equipment that are used on a daily basis by service engineers to achieve optimum tuning of engines.
- Tune the engine to the optimum operating parameters while complying with the limit value regulations in force
- Avoid downtimes over the long term
Efficiency testing on ships
On ships, as little visible smoke should be produced as possible, and the soot content kept to a minimum. In shipbuilding, the smoke count also plays an important part.
- Test whether the smoke count of marine diesel engines does not exceed the prescribed limit values
- Prove the soot emission in the diesel exhaust to customers
Combined heat and power plant
The conditions for operating a CHP system are better now than ever before. For one thing, low oil and gas prices as well as state subsidies make the investment worthwhile. Apart from this, the increased electricity requirement of a growing world economy must be covered. In order for a combine heat and power system to be operated profitably, some basic standards have to be guaranteed by the targeted use of suitable measurement technology.
- Monitoring emission limit values
- Controlling system efficiency
- Testing of exhaust gas treatment systems
Emission measurement: boiler systems
The statutory emissions limit values are getting more and more strict, especially for NOX. For this reason, emissions values are determined on boilers and burners during commissioning, maintenance and for emissions measurements.
- Assessing the cost-effectiveness of the system and the setting of the burner
- Ensuring that the system complies with the legally established maximum values for flue gas loss and emissions
Gas turbines are subject to flue gas limit values which are to be adhered to during operation and regularly checked depending on the size of the system.
- Check the system’s emission values for adherence to limit values and for the manufacturer’s specifications
- Extreme accuracy for the work on LowNOx gas turbines